Job Title: Footwear Manager
Department: Store Management
To ensure the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards on the biggest department in any Sports Direct Store; Footwear. To ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of your Footwear Team.
Reports To: Store Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To manage and demand the very best from your teams to deliver a profitable store for the Area and the business. You will achieve this by managing and coaching them to success.
To effectively drive key Footwear KPI’s and product knowledge from your team.
To ensure that all store staff adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures
To achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines
To ensure that the visual presentation of the Footwear Department represents the brand image
To effectively manage the performance and development of your footwear team to drive and maximise the sales performance of the department.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Fluent in English and the Hungarian language
- 1-2 years Retail Management experience in a high volume/high turnover retail environment
- Footwear Experienced preferred but not essential
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Self motivated, ability to motivate others and posses a can-do attitude
- Must have experience of and a proven track record of achieving set KPI’s - ensuring all stores comply with company policies, procedures and standards
- Target driven with a desire to succeed
- Passion for product and industry
- Results Driven
- Responsible & accountable
- Positive attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Training & Development
- Progression Opportunities
As the UK’s Number 1 Sports Retailer we are rapidly expanding across Europe and are currently one of the largest Sports Retailers in Europe today. With profits rising and on going expansion we offer a career that truly is unique. We currently operate in Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Holland, Hungary, Belgium, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain and many more. We are also constantly exploring new markets and territories to trade in.
Sports Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Apply today or email E-mail cím megjelenítése to find out more.