We are seeking candidates to the Procter&Gamble in Gyöngyös, Hungary
for the position of
Gyöngyös Plant is one of the youngest P&G Plants and employs currently over 150 people and growing continuously. This diaper factory delivers top quality Pampers for a number of countries from Europa to Africa, focusing on safety, highly productivity, cost effective operation and highest customers’ satisfaction.
We provide our employees competitive compensation and benefit package, great career opportunities, individual training system, inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and challenging job with meaningful responsibility from first day at work.
THE JOB SCOPE INCLUDES:
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. Through the use of state of the art technologies, equipment and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- University or college degree in engineering preferably electrical, industrial, mechanical, chemical or bio engineering and other engineering or technology
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate or 1-3 years of work experience on relevant field
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual coaching and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
HOW TO APPLY:
via email with the position name to the email address below.
For more information and to apply, visit our career website and apply online: click to the "Jelentkezés" button.
Under "Careers" choose "Click here to Search for Jobs & Apply Online!" to search for the position:
"Process engineer /Gyongyos" or the position number: MFG00004435
"Internship Process engineer /Gyongyos" or the position number: CEE00001388