To set up our team in Miskolc we are searching for a
FMEA Moderator (m/f) / FMEA moderátor
- Structuring and organization of design, process and system FMEA
- Permanent assessment in cooperation with Quality and Process Engineering groups.
- Continuous maintenance and update of the FMEA system (including any EMEA standards) and control plans.
- Structuring of products / processes.
- Consideration of mass production parts and mass production processes to ensure fail-safe production and risk transparency.
- Creation of functional and fault networks, derivation of the FMEA worksheets.
- Discharge control plans and their coordination with the subordinated documents (test plans, etc.)
- Structuring and scheduling of the entire FMEA program, coordination between design -FMEA‘s, module and inflator-FMEAs
- Coordination of FMEA-processing with all the interfaces (customers, internal).
- Moderation of FMEA-Teams
- College or university degree in Engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive industry
- FMEA and APQP knowledge
- Business fluent English in written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Experience in using MS Office, APIS IQ-FMEA is an advantage
- Customer-oriented, ability to work under pressure, communicative, assertive, team-oriented
Please address your job application (cover letter and curriculum vitae) in English and Hungarian to our Human Resources Specialist Mrs. Judit Leitner-Takács, who will also be available to answer your questions.