FMEA moderator (design)
Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Tasks of the new employee:
- Implementation and facilitation of Design FMEA in the context of product development for starter and generator projects
- Organizing FMEA meetings and moderate them
- Present results internally and externally, eg. with customers
Requirements for the candidate:
- At least BsC degree, preferrably in enginnering
- Application experience with FMEA
- Profound knowledge of English written and spoken
- Ability of moderating an interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Confident manner
- Willingness to work temporarily in Germany
- Good knowledge of IQ-FMEA software
- German language knowledge
We offer the following to the new colleage:
- Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company
- Support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free of charge courses and trainings)
- Working in a young and innovative team
- Competitive income and an attractive benefit package
- Performance based bonus
- Customizable cafeteria system
- Many discounts in the city for Bosch employees
- Free of charge language learning possibilities
- Free of charge vaccination, health-screening programs
- Employee referral recruiting system
- Varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days
Bosch group in Miskolc:
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Bosch has always been a value-driven company. Many of our values can be traced back to our founder Robert Bosch, other values have changed or have arisen over the decades. Our values reflect the manner in which we run our business: Our professional ethics in dealing with our business partners, investors, employees and society.
Robert Bosch Power Tool Kft. began production in 2002, in 2003 Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft. in Miskolc. Our objective is to continuously develop our standards further and we count on the capacity of our associates to take us there. We strongly believe in the potentiality of the new generation who brings innovation and open minded approaches.
Our slogan “Invented for life” conveys the ambitious standards we have set for ourselves. “Invented for life” stands for reliable technology designed and built to accompany people for a good part of their lives.
Working at Bosch you can take opportunities to develop your career with promissory future that we want to handle for a good part of your life.
Success stories don't just happen. They are made! Make it happen now!