A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Spanish speaking Fixed Assets Analyst.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of
risk, business and market structure analysis.
- Maintain working knowledge of industries and economic events having an
impact on operations, perform credit risk assessments of new customers.
- Interpret financial and specific industry trends and customer informations.
- Develop spreadsheets applications for reviewing potential borrowers.
- Responsible for the business partners validation for the Spanish market.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- minimum SAP (or others ERPs) experience: 6 months
- knowledge in Local Tax regulations related to Fixed Assets
- accounting certificate
- fluent English AND Spanish
- good verbal and written communication skills
- basic computer skills and strong data entry skill