Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
We are looking for candidates to our newly started Firewall Order Team to monitor, configure and document customer rule requests on ASA and Checkpoint firewalls.
Members of the team will be responsible for firewall orders over 150 firewalls across the globe. Customers include major Airlines from Europe, Asia, North America and Africa.
Firewall Order Administrator (Ref. 587)
- Handle incoming requests and queues continuously
- Discover traffic path and proper routing
- Configure firewall rules in an accordance to security and optimization guidelines
- Document and communicate results to the customers
- Final quality check of firewall rule request
- Basic knowledge of Able to handle continuously coming requests
- IP addressing and subnetting
- network protocols and services
- routing concepts
- IT security awareness
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player attitude
- Able to work in 2 shifts (Monday to Friday from 6 am till 10 pm)
- German language knowledge
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)