McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm that advises the top management of leading organizations on issues of strategy, organization, technology and operations. We have 101 offices worldwide, with a total staff of over 19,000.
McKinsey Panorama FinTech is a dedicated research center that systematically screens & catalogs the newest and most exciting financial technology innovation ideas globally.
We are announcing an immediate opening for the following position in the FinTech team located in the Budapest Office
FinTech Associate – Operations
- Play significant role in the operations and product development in the Panorama Fintech hub
- Work closely with other McKinsey colleagues across the organization to identify emerging needs
- Coordinate and organize processes and the daily tasks of the team
- Contribute to knowledge building efforts on digital banking, financial technology and innovation related topics
- Manage and coach junior colleagues in both the development of existing FinTech tools and dissemination to clients and other McKinsey teams
- Take part in building the larger McKinsey Panorama business, including the development of new products and participating in other banking efforts
- Work with other teams across McKinsey worldwide, both on an ad-hoc and regular basis
- University degree in Economics, Finance,
- Information Technology or related field (Master degree preferred)
- ~3 years’ experience in banking sector, consultancy, IT services, private equity or venture
capital firm or closely related area
- Experience in managing projects and coordinating teams
- Ability to motivate colleagues towards professional excellence
- Deep passion for innovation, startups and the financial technology
- Solid analytical capability and strong problem solving skills
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hungarian
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, can work efficiently under pressure and keep tight deadlines
To apply for this position please send your CV and your motivation letter in English to the email address below.