The Bid Manager supports sales organizations in the development of customized and standard contracts and proposals.
• Support the sales projects in front-, and back office tasks, as:
o Engage in sales opportunities to deliver proposals, contracts
o Keeping contact with the sales managers
o Pricing approvals
o Engaging and cultivating relationships with sellers, business partners and a variety of functions (Finance, Logistic, Legal)
o Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
• BA or MA degree (We are waiting for the application of fresh and undergraduates as well.)
• Fluent English AND Dutch knowledge
• 0,5-2 years working experience (project experience or experience in office administration are welcome)
• Proactivity, flexibility
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Teamplayer attitude, good organizing skills
• MS Office knowledge
ENGLISH AND DUTCH: Fluent
Short company info:
Our client is an International Shared Service Center.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: