TIBICON Kft. Hungary is a subsidiary of TIBICON AG in Switzerland. The group works in various areas of life science as well as Education and Events.
TIBICON AG is active in a large varieties of markets across the globe. In Hungary, Russia, Germany and Switzerland TIBICON has direct customers, in Middle East, Africa and Turkey TIBICON works with strong Partners. Future expansion of the services is planned into Latin America, Australia. TIBICON is a start up with strong ambition to build an ambitious team that strives for corporate success and personal career development. We look for colleagues that want to achieve extraordinary results and participate and grow with the company.
The position will be highly independent and requires a self-motivated and independent working style. The role will be an important coordination for the organization of which many parts are based in various markets and countries.
As we move forward we look for the first minute Financial Brain of the company in based in Hungary managing Finances with a strong focus on Business Partnering and Commercial management:
- Overlook the group entities finances in cooperation with local accountants
- Manage AP and AR for the group
- Manage Commercial Contracts with Group and Third Party Companies
- Work with Group Companies and Partners on Business cases
- Act as a true Business Partner
- Support BD projects and calculation
- Prepares monthly financial forecasts including the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Prepares monthly Financial Overview for management
- Coordinates three year financial plan and prepares three year plan Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- College, University Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Very strong MS Excel knowledge
- High degree of independence, trustworthiness
- Proactive personality
2015. 05. 01.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to make a significant impact by contributing to an evolving growth company and you’re looking for an adventure and not just a job, then this opportunity is what you’re looking for! WE are look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your CVs to the following email address below.