Financial Trade Affairs Analyst
Financial Trade Affairs Analyst - Your future position?
As a Financial Trade Affairs Analyst you will support the preferential origin end-to-end process, which involves partnership with different internal stakeholders: Procurement, Local Buyers, Planning, Customer Care, Pricing, Commercial, Global Trade Affairs, here is our exciting role for you:
- Supporting and analysing: you will drive the process of collecting and maintaining supplier’s preferential origin statuses with the support of Local Buyers and Procurement. You will perform the determination of preferential origin eligibility and support the business and provide analysis on the reasons of non-eligibility.
- Managing processes: you will manage the end-to-end process with the technical solution in SAP system. You will act as process owner of the preference origin solution. You will issue trade affair documents required for audit purposes.
- Liaising with stakeholders: you will liaise with local finance and operations for the day-to-day steps of the process. You will be in connection with Global Traide Affairs on any compliance / regulatory questions, and with IT and Process Owners on any system related issues.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- 1+ years of experience in Finance, trade affairs is an advantage
- Economics or International Business Economics degree preferably
- Fluency in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Skilled in Microsoft office
- Ability to work independently
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fresh-graduates are also welcome
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Kereskedelmi menedzser, Kereskedelmi specialista
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Közgazdász, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi ellenőr, Pénzügyi menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|