‘Speed up your life with Avis Budget Group BSC’ and join us.
Apply if you speak at least intermediate English and at least upper-intermediate level of one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch.
- Purchase To Pay: handling the invoices from receiving to the payment (preparing and accounting) keep the contact with suppliers and partners.
- Fleet: process, check, validate account and pay invoices in connection with car purchases, calculate the value of vehicles at sale according to the risk/buy process, billing, allocate the received payments, keep contact with suppliers.
- *Network Accounting: processing, reporting and booking invoices or other cost information flows form partners, analysis and control of partner costs, make bank payments and control installments, doing month end related reconciliations.
- *General Ledger Accounting: general ledger reconciliation and accounting, participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing, bank reconciliation and accounting, supplies and fixed assets accounting, intercompany and charge back accounting, making reports, keep contact with partners.
Join us if you:
- Have high school education
- Speak at least intermediate level English and at least upper-intermediate level of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch.
- Can use the MS Office applications especially EXCEL
- Can work precisely even under the pressure of deadlines
- Have excellent problem-solving skill
*These position requires certificated accountant education or equivalent experience.
- State of the art working environment – Office of the Year Award 2013
- High-energy and values-driven organization
- Multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
If you are interested in this position please submit your application by uploading your CV via our career site: