We are looking for the most brilliant talent who can drive in the financial services ocean. If you are familiar with the financial market and graduated as a master student in one of the highest class universities, you are the prefect candidate!
Our Client is a general management consulting Firm.
- Maintain and develop Financial Services knowledge products that will be used for internal use and for project work as well: Hungarian banking revenue pool model for retail and corporate segments, Industry discussion papers and overview materials/ analysis on banking and insurance, Benchmarking databases, etc.
- Participate in creation of new Financial Services content materials: Create selected analysis in business development topics, provide local support in global benchmarking exercises, etc.
- Provide local and non-local project team support by conducting research using local as well as global sources in Financial Services industry.
- Data will have to be researched and quality-checked by Financial Services Analyst for all the above purposes
This is a fix term opportunity, initially for 6 months, most likely to be extendable.
- Recent university graduates, or university graduates with 1-2 years of experience
- previous work experience in the field of Financial Services / Banking is an advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Services market databases is an advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and English knowledge required
- Experience with Windows-based software (MS Office) and substantial knowledge of the Internet
- Self-directed, flexible and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail, persistence, good numerical, analytical and communication and presentation skills
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Multicultural environment
- Shared office space
- Possibility of working in strongly international environment for one of the most prestigious company
- Access to the newest technologies
- Full time job contract