Growing, stable company which provides solutions for the purchase of medical products and single-use equipment is now looking for a FINANCIAL REPORTER to support the integration and maintenance of its Corporate Reporting System, based on SAP Crystal Reports.
The Reporting Team processes incoming data from 14 countries and consolidates information from various reporting systems into the CRS via an MS SQL server. Regular reports include daily sales and cash reports, the monthly closing and rolling forecast, quarterly reports and various related ad hoc tasks.
The real challenge of this role is to gain enough insight into the company’s rapidly-developing Business Intelligence to be able to perform inconsistency checks and create integrated raw data for sophisticated analysis tasks, such as consolidated bridges, variance and price-volume mix, using MS Office Excel for the output.
Your tasks will be:
• Prepare monthly closing, operating plan and forecast reporting packages
• Check and validate above-mentioned reports, compiling final Excel outputs
• Implement new reporting methods
• Deal with complex, individual tasks for other departments in HQ
• Resolve issues reported by Euromedic country teams
• Develop and maintain the current, MS SQL-based Crystal Reports, eventually new reports to be introduced
• Active participation in the maintenance of the Budgeting and Forecasting System
• Prepare system design documentation and user manuals for new system functions or implementations
- Degree in economics
- 2–5 years experience in a financial role
- High level of English
- Strong IT literate
- Knowledge of database management and any reporting tool
- Experience with any ERP system
- Rapidly growing company with further career
- Open and flexible environment
- Motivating team
- Attractive compensation package