- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of the financial returns for Europe legal entities in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- Production & delivery of the daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly statistical / regulatory reporting returns
- Liaising with multiple departments of the appropriate countries (including Financial Control, Treasury, Risk Department) to resolve issues
- Preparing and updating procedures for all returns as required
- Provide support to local Finance on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Check and ensure that procedures and policies related to the information provided are in place and adequately applied.
- Higher degree in accounting or finance or economics
- Strong English language skills
- 2 years of experience in Accounting and/or Financial reporting
- Prior experience in a statistical and/or regulatory reporting role would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge