Xeless Group is looking for
to Kurdistan (Iraq)
- organising and supervising of the financial team,
- participation in monthly reporing and budgeting
- active participation in daily cash-flow planning,
- managing receivables,
- financial correspondence, related filing,
- bank relations,
- preparing financial statements and providing financial information,
- support of business development and proposals team,
- participation in the development of financial processes, improvement of efficiency,
- performing other financial and administrative duties.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in finance and accounting,
- controlling background is an advantage
- fluency in English and Hungarian,
- user-level computer skills, knowledge of Quickbooks is an advantage,
- flexibility, accuracy, independence and reliability.
Please send your professional CV in English to the email address below.