Reed is cooperating with a multinational client in Mór, who is looking for a Financial Controller.
If you think you would be the right fit for this job, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Creating and submitting forecasts based on information given and being able to challenge and defend the information.
- Liaising with all parts of the business to participate in the annual budget process and also being able to defend the numbers.
- Interpret and apply financial policies, governmental legislation, accounting theory or customer financial regulations.
- Run the monthly currency exchange revaluation and the deprecation schedule and check the results to ensure that they are stated correctly.
- Taking part in controlling the opening and closing of the general ledger and the sub ledgers.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and filing with the necessary authorities (e.g. Tax authorities and Company authorities).
- Taking part in the creation of an appropriate file for month end review of the accounts and balance sheet.
- Resolve any problems with other reporting units (inter co-balances, invoices).
- Vat returns and intra-stat returns and carry out weekly reviews with relevant managers on various internal control reports.
- Responding to senior management questions in a timely manner.
- College/University degree in the field of Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Organized, accurate, efficient, open-minded personality
- Cooperative, problem solving approach; precision; reliability attitude
- Ability to respect deadlines and handle the pressure
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Great work environment
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant:
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.