Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
The Controller will be responsible for Central European countries controlling tasks from the implementation of internal controls until the monthly and quarterly closings in each countries. Controller will work alongside the company Controlling Manager. As a team member and team leader, the person should assist in maintaining the internal controls, analyzing control weaknesses and providing efficient team work over the reporting and accounting group.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting and legal requirements in GAAPs and IFRS
- Manage accounting workflow and implement financial controls, reporting schedules for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and closings
- Ensure control procedures and policies are implemented successfully in the CEE region
- Support and assist with internal audits. Perform ad hoc local office audits
- Standardisation and rationalisation of the accounting system in the CEE region
- Working closely with the local financial professionals to ensure compliance with local regulations and policies, also will report to the Controller inHungaryand in the CEE Regional Controller
- Implementation of effective cash flow management tools and process that is required in order to support forecasts and financial reporting.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 4 years of working experience in accounting and controlling
- University degree
- Knowledge of GAAPs or IFRS
- Fluency in English
- Proven people management skills
- Ambitious, always looking for continuous improvement in order to meet team goals
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical person
- Excellent problem solving skills
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|