On behalf of our multinational client we are looking for a specialist from accounting and tax area having a passion for finance and numbers. If you are future Financial Controller with experiences in accounting, then join our partner, release your true po
Pozíció leírása / Job description
On behalf of our multinational client we are looking for a specialist from accounting and tax area having a passion for finance and numbers. If you are future Financial Controller with experiences in accounting, then join our partner, release your true potential and make a difference within their global community. If you would like to help the company to reach its goals, do not hesitate to apply!
"We are a performance-driven company in all areas – and need you to constantly monitor how we achieve our business goals. The numbers you deliver provide the foundation for important decisions and business activities.
As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, you will support the business and ensure financial compliance with international or respective country law, among other exciting challenges.
Our vision is to be a world class sparring partner for the business and the management teams as regards financial management. We want to keep a high level of flexibility in order to support speedy implementation of decisions and changes.”
- Performing accounting and controlling tasks as per Company Finance Program procedures for Hungary
- Maintaining quality of accounting and reporting for both Group and Statutory purposes
- Responsible for all statutory fiscal declarations accuracy
- Responsible for providing all data to PWC audit (once per year)
- First point of contact for external partners to which processes are outsourced (payroll, accountancy, local legislation compliance)
- First point of contact for ad hoc finance queries
- Guaranteeing filing quality and compliance with accounting procedures
Elvárások / Requirements
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting with 3 years of experience in finance & accounting as well as in taxes
- Very good knowledge of Hungarian accounting and tax system
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in Finance projects implementations
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and responsibly as well as a part of a team
- Very good communication skills, cultural differences awareness and sensitivity
- Experience with outsourcing processes
- Analytical capability and highly detail orientated, committed to high standards, honesty, integrity and adaptability.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity to join a successful multinational company
- Excellent training opportunities
- Decent salary and compensation package
- Modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090