Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Sapa Shared Services
Build your career at Sapa’s Global Shared Services Center
Professionalism, Creativity, Challenge
Purpose of the role
Financial Controller will be responsible for overall Business As Usual financial control as well as accounting of Global IS/IT and Financial Shared Services’ costs. The role covers ensuring compliance to Corporate Accounting policy/processes and Budgeting and Reporting instructions. In addition the governance and follow-up and improvement of Shared Services’ ability to execute projects in an efficient controlled and cost effective manner.
- Act as a global finance controller for SSS.
- Contribute in developing and executing strategy and cost reduction programs for Shared Services
- Be the day-to-day interface with the businesses on cost and charging issues relating to Shared Services
- Ensure financial control (processes and procedures) and compliance in Shared Services (FSS, IT, PMO)
- Ensure the necessary reporting to maintain financial control.
- Be responsible to control accounting activities in Shares Services.
- Coordinate with Country Finance / Tax organizations with regard Shared Services financials and ensure fiscal reporting needs.
- Be the owner of annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting. Coordinate with HQ regarding submission in HFM
- Lead the Business as Usual Controlling team
- Support Operation managers in planning & execution of projects
- At least 5 years of work experience in controlling field
- Degree in Finance & Accounting Or Business Or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- People Management experiences
- Flexibility with travelling abroad (frequency: 1 per month; length: 2-3 days)
- Experience with finance/transactional processes in a Shared Services environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
The company offers
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése