Our prestigious multinational client operating in real estate development sector is currently looking for a Financial Controller in their financial team, for the following responsibilities:
- Support the Financial Director in managing and administering the group of companies including financial control, audit, planning, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, investor relations, project finance, banking and cash management, payroll and related administration, acquisition due diligence.
- Financial oversight of real estate developments of the group, and interpretation of budgets and controls.
- University degree, preferably masters
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- 5-7 years experience in controlling and reporting, AT A REAL ESTATE company is a huge plus
- Navision experience is an advantage
- IFRS and GAAP knowledge is required
- Excellent English knowledge both written and oral
- German knowledge is advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Multinational team
- Exclusive working environment
- Competitive compensation package