- Collects the data to continue with the preparation of the regular and ad-hoc reports in timely manner and respective quality.
- Develops the global forecast reports following the supporting methodology and company standards.
- Processes commercial data and creates summaries for management reviews.
- Provides a controlling support for selected production units.
- Communicates with the internal / external customers on operative level.
- Optimizes his/her individual working methods and maintain records and systems.
- Suggests process improvements.
- Perform operational controlling tasks in medium complexity
- Process control in the respective business environment
- Coordination of relevant closing processes for specific business areas
- Activities in the monthly closing process by taking into account continual service improvement
- Maintain internal standards, processes and routines based on group requirements
- Support Team leader by in optimization of processes and outputs
- Guide and coach Controllers 1 and train new team members
- Held trainings for other colleagues
- Knowledge of Finance and Controlling processes and procedures is a benefit
- SAP user skills intermediate
- IFRS knowledge in related field
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint) – advanced level
- Strong sense of responsibility and communication, negotiation skills
- Ability to spread a knowledge to other teammembers
- Ability to work in team and willingness to work in an international environment / intercultural sensitivity
- English B2, German advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in respective fields
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) in Business Administration / Economics (ideally with focus on subject matter)