Do You want to get in the action with a finance career in the media? Find your future among the most dynamic and exciting sector, which also provides to accountants great opportunities to use their technical skills. Our client is a New York based international media company which gives home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories. Their medium-sized organization in Budapest is now looking for an enthusiastic candidate for a unique and complex accountant position.
Finance functions within this media company supports the business by providing core accounting services such as:
- Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments
- Prepare monthly account analyses and reconciliations, monthly balance sheet account roll forwards and analyses.
- Prepare quarterly management reports
- Work directly with finance and operational teams
- Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in
accordance with internal policies and procedures and SOX regulations.
- Work with external auditors during annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
- 1-2 years of experiencein a complex accountant role
- Degree in Finance and accounting or Economics
- Fluent English language knowledge
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance OR Financial degree
- Self-motivator and innovative
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal
- Able to being a team player and possessing strong work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrating excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Challenging long-term opportunity at a worldwide well-known company
- Opportunity to take part in process-optimisation
- Young, modern and multinational environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary package