McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm that advises the top management of leading organizations on issues of strategy, organization and operations. We have 102 offices in 52 countries, with a total staff of over 20,000.
We would like to announce an immediate opening for the following support staff position in our Budapest office:
- Prepare and process transactions in compliance with local and McKinsey regulations
- Use financial reporting systems to create, manage and distribute regular monthly financial reports
- Actively works with the finance and accounting team in the Budapest/CE offices
- Administrative responsibilities including maintenance of records, databases etc.
- Produce and amend general correspondence
- HR-related administration (create and maintain employment contracts, maintain and update internal databases, support payroll processes, etc.)
- Native Hungarian with excellent English language knowledge
- College degree in accounting/finance
- 1-2 year relevant work experience
- Accuracy, ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer background (Microsoft Excel, Word, Lotus Notes)
To apply for this position please send your CV and your motivation letter in English to the email address below.