Capture Plc. is a dynamically growing IT and consulting company founded with a competence in business software applications focusing on supporting large corporate customers. Capture is considered to be an important supplier for the telecommunication, financial and energy sectors. To fulfill our customers’ requirements we are looking for:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Actively participates and supports the work of finance and administration team.
- Administrates, tracks and checks customer orders.
- Preparing invoicing.
- Coordination of customer orders with business partners and vendors.
- Administrating contracts of customers and subcontractors.
- Up-to-date administration of finance related documents.
- Preparing regular reports for decision makers.
- Contacting local and international business partners.
- Taking foreign phone calls, international mailing in English.
- Mid-level finance certificate (secondary school or OKJ).
- At least 3-4 years working experience in the field of financial administration.
- Fluent Hungarian and English is a must.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Precise, proactive, and flexible personality.
- Basic legal and financial regulation knowledge.
- Full time employment.
- Location: Budapest XI., Dorottya Udvar
- Negotiation level German language knowledge.
- Invoicing experience.
- Working experience in IT industry.
- Experience in preparing tenders.
- Category B drivering license.
- Advanced level finance certificate.
Please, indicate your salary expectation.