Thousands of agricultural machinery dealers and importers, spare part dealers and manufacturers of agricultural machinery throughout Europe rely on the service of Kramp. And with good reason. As the biggest European distributor of the spare parts for the agriculture, forest and grass and OEM we are characterized by efficient logistics, a wide range of services and ground-breaking. The secret to our success? Our employees! In a culture of free space each employee takes personal responsibility and brings his personal strengths for the company's success. Short distances, open doors, flat hierarchies and a personable relaxed atmosphere. This makes Kramp and our more than 2,400 employees are satisfied!
Within the further strategic orientation of our dynamic company we are looking for a professionally convincing character to fill the position as:
Financial Assistant (m/f)
for our office in Modrice/Brno or our office in Kecskemet/Hungary
part time 20 hours/week, at first limited contract for one year.
You are employed within our Finance department and report directly to Internal Sales Manger East Europe.
- administrative support tasks
- matching of payment information
- processing of invoices; preparation of supplier invoices, registration in our system, sending of invoices
- credit management and credit control
- calling the customers as instructed by the finance department
- handle cases for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia in our company communication system
- setting up new suppliers in our system
- communication with the interface
Required skills and qualifications:
- degree and experience in Accounting
- proper knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- orderly and logical way of working
- strong communication skills
- strong analytical and organizational skills
- good knowledge of spoken and written English, Czech/Slovak and Hungarian is requirement
What you can expect:
- challenging job in an expanding, ambitious company that offers room for personal development and entrepreneurial thinking
- great atmosphere and committed employees
- attractive salary package with extensive social benefits
Is the role of any interest to you?
If so please send us your application in English language indicating a possible start date and your salary requirements to:
Kramp GmbH, Human Resources, Siemensstr. 1, 96129 Strullendorf