Our multinational client is a pan-European medical services provider specializing in Diagnostic examinations, Clinical Laboratories and Cancer Care services. Operating a highly respected portfolio of medical centers across the continent, it's services are at the cutting edge of patient care.
We are looking for a Financial Application Specialist to it's Business Service Center serving 14 countries.
The Financial Application Specialist will be a member of IT Team. The main duty is to provide 1st and 2nd line support for company’s users, supervise and maintain corporate applications configuration. The person will also participate in IT projects managing and coordinating tasks.
- Receive and resolve timely systems related issues reported by company’s users
- Properly distribute support cases to other Support Team members or 3rd parties
- Functional administration of ERP (general-sales-purchase ledgers, stock, assets) and procurement systems (requisitions, purchase orders, deliveries, invoicing)
- Support of systems implementation process and data migration
- Systems testing and upgrades
- Design and maintain systems documents forms
- Supervision of corporate system through checks and audits.
- Project management, documentation
- Prepare system design documentation and user manuals
- Organize user trainings
- ERP and procurement systems modules knowledge
- Minimum of 5-year experience in similar position in international organization
- 3 years of experience in financial systems (Oracle, SAP, or any other ERP system)
- Fluent English
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and good stress management
- Successfully completed projects record
- Good command of MS Office
Nice to have:
- PRINCE2, PMI, AgilePM or similar project management standards knowledge
- Basics of accounting and logistics
- Working in a young and dynamic team in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop professionally by taking part in many international projects
- Continuous challenges