Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions – a new company that has joined the aluminium extrusion businesses of Sapa and Hydro. Together, we are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,000 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa has five business areas, all dedicated to deliver aluminium solutions that satisfy and surpass customers expectations.
Precision Tubing, as one of Sapa business areas, has operations all around the world. Precision Tubing delivers welded and extruded tubes primarily for automotive applications.
About the role:
We are looking for a new financial analyst, who will work under the supervision of Business Area Controller of Sapa Precision Tubing. The main scope of the role is financial analysis and partly some administrative work.
- Analyse monthly reporting in HFM for completeness and correctness
- Interact with plants to ensure high-quality financial reporting
- Develop and maintain models and tools for monthly follow-up
- Develop and maintain monthly financial reports and presentations
- Control and follow-up business area overhead costs vs budget
- Analyse and control annual business plans and monthly forecasts
- Participate with financial analytical capabilities in performance improvement projects
- Assist Business Area Controller
- Coordinate and consolidate monthly Excel based HR reporting
- Administrate, maintain and support Sharepoint document filing system
- Manage meeting agenda and related practicalities for the Business Area Management
- Assist Business Area Management Team with travel plans
- Assist Business Area President on administrative matters
- University and/or Master Degree in finance or accounting
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in controlling or financial analysis
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required, other languages would be a strong asset
- Expert Excel user
- Experienced user of IS/IT tools, knowledge of HFM would be an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
- Structured and well organized, ability to finalize tasks in a timely fashion
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships across cultures and distances (remote management from Oslo)
How to apply
Please, upload your CV in English along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése