Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Purpose of the role
Financial Analyst will be responsible for daily financial control and analysis as well as accounting activities of Global IS/IT and Financial Shared Services’ costs per job description. The role covers ensuring compliance to Corporate Accounting policy/processes and budgeting and reporting instructions.
- Act as a team member in Controlling organization of Shared Services
- Contribute in delivering daily controlling task and analysis for group of departments in Shared Services
- Responsible for Inter Company charging for services of the IS/IT and Financial service organization
- Be the day-to-day interface with the department heads on cost and charging issues.
- Coordinate with customers relating to Shared Services matters
- Act according to processes and procedures in Shared Services (FSS, IT, PMO)
- Ensure the necessary reporting to maintain financial control.
- Support annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting.
- At least 2 years of work experience in controlling field
- Degree in Finance & Accounting Or Business Or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with finance/transactional processes in a Shared Services environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
The company offers
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése