For our multinational partner company we are seeking Candidates for the following role:
Financial Analyst - Székesfehérvár (PJ3722)
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Regular cost reporting comparing actual vs. budget.
- Cost allocations and chargeback for Global Business Services (GBS) units.
- Providing accounting support and assisting the function leaders to achieve their cost objectives.
- Assisting to get adequate measures and allocation methodologies in place that deliver accurate chargeback of GBS costs to businesses.
- Ensuring accurate and complete records are kept of all allocation methods.
- Ensuring its compliance with legal and tax requirements.
- Assisting in the deployment of new financial tools within the organization.
- Bachelor degree in business (Finance & Accounting).
- Fluent English.
- At least 2 year work experience in a multinational environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes.
- Very strong analytical and project orientated skills.
- Strong Computer skills: advanced Excel, macro and functions, (Oracle and Oracle Discoverer are advantage).
- Clear criminal records. Certificate will be processed by the company.
Our client offers:
- Stable background provided by market leader multinational company
- Excellent internal professional trainings
- Career opportunities (international as well)
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ3722 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.