- Preparing Annual Operation Plan (AOP) for the Region and budget analysis, initiating budget optimization projects and improvements;
- Preparing Financial Forecast for the Region once a quarter;
- Preparing Monthly Financial report for Region with detail analysis;
- Preparing Quarterly Financial report and required analysis;
- Supporting Sites within the Region for all financial aspects;
- Interaction with TGO Global Finance in respect to processes, policies, guidlines and systems (Hyperion);
- Ensuring all structural or financial changes are reflected into the reporting systems and reports;
- Supporting Region and Sites with any other kind of the financial analysis.
European Technical Operations - Regional Finance Unit
- University degree in Economics or Accounting/Finance;
- 3+ years of experience as a controller or financial analyst at a multinacional company;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an international environment;
- Willingness to travel (busines trips in the 10-15% of working time);
- Strong MS Office computer skills, especially in Excel, Power Point;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Big 4 audit experience;
- Qualified Accountant qualification;
- Knowledge of project management softwares;
- Knowledge of ABC costing.
- Opportunity to PROLONG THE 6 MONTH PERIOD;
- Stable multinational environment;
- Competitive salary and benefit package;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.