We are looking for a
Financial Analyst – Commercial
to the IS IT team
The role operates globally and provides financial analysis, controlling and support to the commercial organizations in the BU. The position participates actively in key projects and processes affecting the commercial organizations globally. It supports, monitors and analyses profitability tools and performance, and is involved in strategic initiatives and projects such as complexity reduction and sales incentive. It is responsible for closely monitoring the sales incentive program in place in North America.
The position provides opportunity for further development.
- Coordinate and manage corporate commercial requirements
- Track commercial plan to actual
- Serve as contact for profitability systems for commercial and operational teams as well as BU leadership
- Update product profitability databases monthly for our BU operating locations including reconciliation to plant financial statements
- Support BU product profitability optimization strategy by performing product, customer, price level analysis of portfolio
- Support the sales organization by providing cost calculation
- Support commercial complexity reduction initiatives
- Serve as Action Controller for Growth Degrees of Implementations
- Participate in strategic project activities managing availability and accuracy of inputs needed from finance.
- Participate in Sales Incentive activities including management of the NOA solution, potential expansion assessments and deployment. Assess availability and accuracy of the financial indicators contributing to the key performance indicator generation, manage the inputs needed from finance, highlight regional/country specificities, recommend approach and solutions.
- Within the North American Sales incentive plan: Align the targets and track sales incentive with the commercial/finance organization, Consolidate and reconcile the commercial plan with Sales Incentive actual, Ensure that data accuracy for information feeding the sales incentive system, serve as help chain to resolve data integrity issues, consolidate reporting for the governance committee, manage logistics and reconciliation of plan commercial and forecasts
- Excellent English knowledge
- Process / System oriented thinking
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of product costing and cost allocation systems and mehods
- Advanced database management skills (Oracle, AS-400 preferred)
- 3 Years successful experience in a matrix organization
- Bachelor's level in Economics
- Experience in writing custom queries is an advantage
The position is based in Székesfehérvár.