Our client is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, they operate industries leading brands. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, their history of focusing on customers, their people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
Their our Budapest Business Service Centre, our Financial Services Team has a wide variety of tasks from processing, reporting and booking invoices or other cost information flows from partners, reconciliation, participation in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing etc. More specifically the Financial Accounting Team is responsible for a full scale of financial accounting activities in several languages to support our partner countries.
Why our partner is a great place to work at?
- Their BSC is a Centre of Excellence, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
- General ledger reconciliation and accounting
- Participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Bank reconciliation and accounting
- Stock accounting (activation; analytical register, depreciation)
- Intercompany booking, handling reclamations between countries and charge back
- Doing any other accounting and administrative activities (invoicing, cost allocation, provision…)
- Making reports
- Keeping contact with the partners and providing information
- College or university degree preferably in economics, finance/accounting (chartered accountant certification would be a great plus)
- At least 1-3 year of experience gained in an accounting role
- Fluent English language knowledge at least on an upper intermediate level both written and verbal
- Analytical mind-set, logical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Team leader attitude
Apply directly to Nikolett Krisznai, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése