The Business Service Center of one of Europe's leading service provider is looking for a new Financial Accounting and Reporting Analyst.
- Perform month-end closing and reporting activities
- Submit and manage system uploads
- Problem resolution related to system and mapping, template building
- Manage efficient relationship with internal departments and in-country Finance team management
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Executes ad-hoc and local management reports related to the Reporting and Planning Activities.
- Support internal and external audits, ensure work is performed according to Policies, Accounting Standards and meet with SOX requirements
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement, keep working manuals up-to-date
- Supporting migration process, through knowledge transfer and testing
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- University degree in Economics, Business or related field required
- 2-6 years reporting and/or accounting or controlling experience
- Knowledge of other European language is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills needed, Oracle/SAP advantageous
- Multicultural challenging environment
- Excellent career opportunities within the company
- Training and development opportunites
- Competitive salary and compensation package