We are looking for an ambitious candidate to our multinational organization who would like to be the part of a continuously improving environment.
The main tasks are to process general ledger accounting entries based on IFRS and Local GAAP for branches and subsidiaries of the mother company and ensure that the financial statement represents the real financial position and performance of the entity.
- Providing Accounting services: Coordinates and monitors issue resolution activities and reporting in P2P in accordance with process KPIs, concept and service levels defined in the FSS Service Description.
- Follows F&C reporting guidelines and uses appropriate systems to meet financial reporting requirements.
- Complies with F&C accounting principles, procedures (including SOX and Internal Controls) and IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles for the defined responsibility area.
- Ensuring Quality: Ensures accurate and on time performance of accounting responsibilities.
- Ensures that the deliverables are compliant with internal and external quality requirements.
- Proactively performs preventive quality controls.
- Proposes and performs corrective actions when quality controls reveal errors in the process performance.
- Focuses on process improvement, documentation and other assigned tasks in order to improve the work efficiency and standardize the process.
- Contributes to continuous learning, initiatives by own exemplary behaviour.
- Maximizing cooperation: Cooperates actively with colleagues and internal/external customers to establish and maintain a good network/partnership and to ensure a smooth, optimal and timely solution for the issues.
- 1 years accounting experience
- University or college degree in finance or accounting
- Written and spoken English is a must
- Additional European language knowledge is advantage
- Good MS Excel skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, proactive and can do attitude