Enthone, Alpha and Fernox are part of MacDermid Performance Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Platform Specialty Products, following the acquisition of Alent plc in December 2015.
Platform is a global, diversified producer of high technology specialty chemical products and provider of technical services. These specialty chemicals are sold into multiple industries, including agricultural, electronics, graphic arts, metals and plastic plating, and offshore oil production and drilling.
We are looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Financial Accountant East Europe
- Act as main contact for East European units for financial reporting and analysis, support controlling functions.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and analysis for East European sales offices.
- Responsible for month-end processes working efficiently both as regards timely submissions and effective coordination of all reconciliations.
- Generate monthly cash-flow reports and bank balance reports.
- Actively participate in the forecast/budget process.
- Responsible for quarterly treasury and controlling reporting.
- Perform additional year-end reporting tasks including tax review, year-end filing.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Recognised accounting qualification (Chartered accountant) and University degree
- 2-3 years of relevant finance experience
- Experience in a multinational company
- Fluent English is a must (Polish, Czech, Slovakian is an advantage)
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP) and AS400 (JD Edwards)
- Competitive compensation package including Cafeteria system with optional elements
- International working environment
- Continuous development opportunities
Please send CV indicating the applied position and salary expectation to our e-mail address.