This is a key role within the Accounting Function within the Budapest Business Centre.
The primary objective of the role is to provide accurate financial analysis that can be used to support and influence decision making for Eaton Corporate Finance teams. The role is in charge of providing a financial controllership service including review and analysis of monthly results and implementing monthly variance reporting as compared to budget and forecast. Additionally, the financial accountant develops and maintains timely and accurate financial reporting that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with GAAP.
- Analysis of financial data relating to rolling forecasts, profit plans, monthly results and ad-hoc requests
- Perform all necessary review, analysis and postings required in line with month end requirements and in line with accounting standards.
- Acquire & maintain complete understanding of the Eaton financial analysis tools including Oracle / Hyperion/ Encore/Radar/HFM/ to ensure accurate reporting
- Develop and improve Forecasting, Actual and budgeting Financial Analysis reporting
- Produce Month end reporting requirements including full balance sheet reconciliation, review and compliance checks including co-ordination of balance sheet sign off in line with SOX/audit requirements.
- Proactively seek new opportunities to improve the productivity within the Accounting team to ensure a value add service to key customers
- Provide guidance where appropriate, on findings through business and financial Analysis
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Support the transfer new service offerings or enhancements either through direct on-boarding responsibility or providing financial guidance, viewpoints and support where required
- Participate in the preparation of, annual profit plan and forecasts and annual recharge process requirements across the EMEA region
- Insures adherence to standard accounting principles and practices under both local and US GAAP
- Complete all balance sheet monthly and quarterly deliverables and review balance sheet positions for integrity of accruals
- Maintain key business relationships to provide excellent customer service
- Perform any other ad hoc financial tasks assigned as required
- Provide Internal and external audit support as required throughout the year.
- Perform monthly Fx analysis, provide reasons for movement and make necessary adjustments for financial reporting
- Provide support for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) validations
- Recognized accounting qualification ACCA
- Financial degree or equivalent, with at least 5 years’ finance experience
- Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Access, MS Excel and Visual Basic. Advanced knowledge of ERP preferably SAP
- Experience in a similar industry will be advantageous, as will international experience.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills, excellent focus on customer service and influencing ability
- Knowledge of US GAAP preferable
- SOX experience / exposure preferable
- Familiarity with local statutory reporting requirements and taxation
- Strong Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Thorough understanding of Accountancy, Corporate Policies, Corporate Procedures and Systems
- Analytical and auditing skills
- Proven track record delivering process improvement initiatives
- Comfort when dealing with senior management
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without day to day supervision
- Display Initiative to identify and deliver innovative ideas and solutions
- Must have a “can do” attitude and be customer focused
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|