Auditors and accountants attention!
Our client is a part of the investment banking division of an influential European bank. It is the leading provider of sophisticated outsourced financial services and innovative financial solutions for a global client base. The company is currently looking for a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT for the following tasks:
- overall administration of Hungarian subsidiaries of a large portfolio of international client companies who are involved in activities such as group financing, asset management, intellectual property management
- the management of the day-to-day treasury and financial activities of clients
- coordination and review of bookkeeping.
- reparation of monthly/quarterly management reports and other reports according to client requests.
- organization of audit work and liaison with auditors regarding statutory audits and other engagements
- participation in international and Hungarian legal secretarial matters with the involvement of legal advisors
- co-ordination of international and Hungarian taxation matters and liaising with tax advisors.
- preparation of National Bank of Hungary returns
- preparation, review and submission of tax returns
- develop and maintain relationships with significant client personnel
- presentation and explanation of financial data to managing directors of client companies
- relevant college or university degree
- at least 1-2 years work experience as an auditor or an accountant
- good command of MS Office
- fluent English knowledge is a must
- ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- a great amount of client responsiveness and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills