On behalf of our Partner - who is a global player in the financial area - we are actively looking for a Learning & Development Manager.
Finance Training & Development Manager
- Managing all aspects of training & development to support the planning, development, implementation and administration of effective local training and learning programs.
- Coordinating with Corporate Talent Management to deploy global training & development programs.
- Managing the effectiveness and efficiency of training programs, including evaluation and analysis of the content, program design/structure and delivery.
- Establishing effective communication with Centre Leadership to continuously identify training & development improvement opportunities.
- Engaging with Team Leads in support of operational execution priorities as well as work with Migration/Project Managers to help address individual learning requirements for the teams through effective knowledge transfer approach and content development.
- Managing all aspects of knowledge transfer tracking and reporting.
- Identify performance gaps and designing/structuring training plans to address individual training requirements.
- Developing and maintaining local training and development policies, procedures and relevant documentation to support migrations and implementation of process or system changes.
- Partnering with training contacts across Finance to help define /scope training needs.
- To collaborate with the appropriate Talent Management team members in EMEA for Leadership/Management training & development programs.
- Ensuring that any mandatory and statutory training requirements to execute specific roles are met.
- Ensuring training records are maintained for compliance and audit purposes.
- 5+ years of experience of working in financial services industry and in a finance function is preferable.
- University degree or professional qualification (e.g. CIPD,CPLP).
- Fluent in English and local language
- Knowledge of e-learning applications is an advantage.