GDBS is a multi functional shared service centre that handles DIAGEO-wide transactions across various world regions.
We are looking for trainees for a period of 3(6) months in part time (30 hours per week) or full time position.
Purpose of Role
To help our departments in their daily work. We would like to offer the opportunity for students approaching their graduation to gain work experience in the finance area and to make practical use of the knowledge gathered at the university/college.
Actively participating in the daily professional activities of the departments. Please note that the role profile for different trainee positions is varying according to different departments.
Qualifications and experience required
- Finance/Accounting related ongoing studies in graduation year
- Fluent English knowledge
- Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well in one of our financial departments
- Good command of Excel, including use of functions and Pivot table
- Good communication and logical skills
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude towards work