For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Finance Project Manager!
- Maintain a system “strawman” for Finance across the EMEA region and ensure that any systems change, either globally or at regional level, is consistent with that strawman
- Direct the Technology budget/spend at projects and systems initiatives that will give the biggest benefit to Finance
- Construct, maintain and test Finance’s Continuity of Business plans
- Implementation of a standard project with multiple systems involved
- 3-6 months project duration
- Implementation across one function in a number of countries within the EMEA region
- Requires project management skills, managing the project end to end
- Workslate prioritisation for some of the Finance smaller systems.
- Higher degree preferably in accounting/economics
- Fluent English
- 4-5 years experience in Projects roles, either as a Project Manager or as Business Analyst
- Excellent and thorough knowledge of the Finance systems infrastructure
- Prior experience within the Banking industry
- Good product knowledge (preferred)
- Good accounting, P&L and Financial/regulatory reporting knowledge (preferred).
- Outstanding growth opportunities within the international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
- Nice and professional working environment in a centrally located office
- Competitive salary and benefits