Finance Plant Coordinator
Mezőhegyes – Hungary
For Limagrain Hungary Kft and in line with the BU's accounting and finance policies and procedures, lead and control finance & accounting activities in accordance with local regulations, standards and laws, in order to follow up the activities.
Reporting hierarchically to the Plant Manager and functionally to the Administrative & Finance Manager of the BU, you will be based in Mezőhegyes and have to:
- Administrate the general accounting from AP/AR to the monthly financial reporting package,
- Administrate budget and forecast process,
- Contribute to cost control analysis with operational teams (production, inventories…)
1/ ACCOUNTING – TAX - TREASURY
- Be in charge of all accounts functions: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll booking…
- Prepare and book journal entries
- Prepare fiscal déclarations, vat reports & government regulatory reports
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, perform analytical procedures on the financial statements and document this analysis with written explanations
- Prepare financial statements for local needs and Group requirements
- Compliance with internal financial and accounting procedures and policies and with Companies Acts, tax and other financial legislation
- Treasury management: monitor the current financial flows, prepare transfers and reconcile monthly operations
2/ BUDGET/FORECAST – COST CONTROL
- Be in charge of Cost Center allocation on local accounting
- Build, consolidate and report Budget/Forecast figures with local budget owners.
- Fill in BU Budget tools and upload files every month on it
- Be in charge of local finance reporting (headcounts, Payroll…)
- Follow up budget/Forecast figures with compare with actuals
- Follow up inventories.
Should be graduated with an Accounting qualification and have at least 5 to 6 years accounting experience as general accountant for a middle size company with international activity.
Knowledge of local & IFRS norms will be appreciated.
Aptitude for computer systems and ERP Finance module implementation experience is required.
Beyond your professional knowledge, you are known for your excellent problem-solving skills, your ability to deliver timely results and to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
You are an excellent team player and have very good communication skills..
You English is fluent.