Our client is a Budapest Business Support Centre providing Customer and Business services for their European partners. Within the BSC they are managing financial, cash collection, credit, reporting and customer service processes. They are seeking a professional for the Finance Operations Manager position
Finance Operations Manager Feladatok:
- Providing the relevant process to support operations delivery, silent running, quality management and control
- Provide guidance, support, training and mentoring for operations teams
- Support Optimization efforts across the centre
- Supporting operations with accountability for managing and monitoring all Finance processes in the respective process
- Providing accurate and timely management information and reconciliations as required.
- Support Delivery in line with finance service centre strategy to meet agreed SLA, KPI, targets and budgets.
- Support the development of the BSC culture necessary in the team to achieve the continuous development of a customer orientated & compliant finance operation, ensuring the effective implementation and exploitation of change.
- Provide technical analysis and feedback regarding impact of projects, upgrades and modification. Process improvement identification, solution development & implementations.
- Focal point within the BSC for a Business / Country team, primary contact point and work to coordinate support and activities across the different Finance teams in relation to the specific Business
- Provide training, training materials, troubleshooting documentation and continual on the job training for the specialists as well as assist the Team Lead or SME, PMs and others.
- Support the Team Leads on identifying technical training opportunities to build knowledge and capability across the department.
- College/University degree in Economic or Finance is preferred
- Fluency in English is a must
- At least 3-5 years experience in leading and managing cross functional teams, preferably in shared services
- Project management and organizational change experience in a multi-national environment
- Experience supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Project management and organizational change experience
- What the company offers:
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Modern, multinational team/working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Stable workplace
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- What Prohuman offers:
- profound knowledge about the relevant market sector
- overall guidance and support during the whole selection process
- personalised career and jobseeker counselling
- feedback on language and professional skills
- long-term cooperation and support
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.