We are looking for a high-energy, proactive Finance Manager for our multinational prestigious manufacturing client.
- Sets and drives execution of financial objectives, capital plans, and lead plant financial planning process. Production of monthly report of budget/forecast variances by department and follow up actions to meet targets
- Leads set up of new GSI finance function in Hungary and support new ERP implementation. Set up of accounting flows
- Submits required financial reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets, and analyses on time in accordance with Plant and Corporate deadlines
- Leads budget and forecasting process and provides recommendations to management to drive business results to achieve plant financial goals. Analyses trends and take appropriate corrective actions
- Financially evaluate proposed sales deals and provide recommendations to management relating to the viability of proposals. Review order board and establish sound forecasting process.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Business required
- MBA degree preferred
- 10+ years finance experience
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- Must have experience putting systems in place (e.g., SAP, MAS 200, etc.) and building a finance structure and team vs. just being in an environment where processes were already created. Must be able to build the house
- This role requires an advanced knowledge of financial processes
- This role requires an advanced knowledge of leadership principles and practices
- This role requires an advanced knowledge of financial & business acumen
- This role requires an advanced knowledge of manufacturing and cost accounting, and related systems
- Professional knowledge of the corporate rules and procedures on credit controls.
- Professional knowledge of Hungarian accounting and taxation in the areas
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and Hungarian GAAP
- Good knowledge of management accounting
- Good knowledge of internal reporting systems
- Fluent English (Hungarian also an advantage)
- Challenging work environment
- Opportunity to continuous improvement of processes and procedures