Europe's leading providers of communications services is looking for a new colleague to join the and lead the Costing Analyst Team to success.
- Work closely with global bid teams to accurately price new business proposals in accordance with Customer tender requirements.
- Utilising bid pricing and other bespoke and ad hoc product pricing tools:
- Work with Commercial Finance modelling resource to assist in production of the underlying bid financials.
- Influence bid teams on key commercial aspects and pricing strategy.
- Create innovative pricing and commercial mechanisms
- Cross functional engagement (tax, treasury, group finance, product specialists, funding) where necessary to ensure correct accounting treatments applied and risks identified and mitigated.
- Preparation and presentation of briefing papers and analysis
- Coach and develop team members and drive an ongoing programme of Continuous Improvement
- Established commercial background. Experience in customer facing and/or bid roles.
- Telco/IT sector experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong English is a must
- Confident presenting at Senior Management and Board level.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Robust character able to operate effectively under the pressures of a deadline driven sales environment.
- Demonstrable people management, coaching and development skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities