Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
Oriflame Hungary is now looking for a Finance Manager to further strengthen our team.
- Responsible for adequate structure and staff of the Financial Area.
- Exercising financial and administrative judgment on the strategic plans of the market
- In conjunction with the direct Manager, analyzes, monitors, challenge and ensure compliance in the main business processes of the market:
- Analysis related to projects and/or programs making cost/benefit proposals.
- Provides management with timely analysis of complex data, Assist management in the design and implementation of budget control mechanisms
- Undertake comprehensive, focused assessment of potential risks to the organization
- Responsible for implementing and reviewing internal control procedures
Accounting, Tax and Legal:
- Approve the Financial Statements
- Cooperates with auditors
- Cooperate with Shared Service Center/ Lead the accounting team in the market
- Preparation of all statutory tax returns and statistical reports according to local requirements.
- Management of legal matters (labour law, any authorities), holder of employment matters
- Manages tax inspections
Credit & collections:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a Credit and Collections department.
- Plans, directs, and defines appropriate Credit and Collections policies and procedures to Maximize Sales and Minimize Loss.
- Coordinates evaluation of effectiveness of credit and collection policies and procedures.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate should bear 3 to 5 year’s experience in an international company as finance manager, deputy finance manager, financial controller. The candidate is a “hands-on” good strategic thinker with exceptional analytical talent:
- Leader with the highest Ethical standards;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Commercial and business awareness;
- Knowledge about Statutory accounting standards and policies.
- High level knowledge about taxation and law.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivation and discipline;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks in a short time;
- Good IT skills (databases, spreadsheets)
- Proactive, open, outspoken, ambitious person
- Required: Completed bachelor or master degree in Economics
- Degree in Legal Studies and/or Tax Advisor Certificate is advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and English is a Must.
What we offer
We are offering you a chance to work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be offered a job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world. Oriflame is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers and our sales force to feel the same way.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible sending your English and Hungarian CV with photo, cover letter and required salary to the address below. We screen the applications continuously.
Job title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Managing Director and Regional Finance Director
Employment type: Permanent
Preferred starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: October 31, 2014