The Hungarian subsidiary of a multinational company is looking for a
- Support management in decision making and liaise with other departments
- To ensure accounting activities, annual reports, tax returns and all other returns meet the Hungarian accounting and tax regulations.
- To keep contact with auditors, banks and authorities.
- To fulfil all corporate reporting requirements in accurate and timely manner.
- Perform the period close activities, effective manage, control and follow-up all accounting and finance activities and taxation
- Cash-flow management and forecasting
- Supervise the financial and accounting team
- Ensure full compliance with policies and procedures and ensure timely and accurate submission of reporting materials to the authorities and headquarters for the period close Support both internal and external audits, continuous improve accounting practices and procedures
- Controls the internal compliance requirements in accounting team
- Supervise month and stock take procedure
- Provides analysis, counsel, advice and recommendations to help plant management make operating decisions to reduce costs, improve profits and return on investment and to achieve goals and plans.
- Initiates such audits as necessary to assure compliance with policies and procedures and to test the adequacy of systems used to ensure the accuracy of reporting data and the security of plant assets
- Annual report making proficiency
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- University or college degree in finance
- Min. 10 years of relevant professional experience at multinational manufacturing company
- Track record in full scale accounting activities and tax advisory occupation
- Up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- Deep knowledge in integrated accounting systems
- High level Excel proficiency
- Proactive, problem solving mindset
- Detailed oriented
- Strong people management skills
- Modern, dynamic working environment
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Please send us your English CV.