International TV Channel is searching for
Reporting to: Vice President Finance CEE and Hungarian Managing Director
Our Client, an international TV Channel is leader in global multi-media business that serves platforms, advertisers, viewers and users in every corner of the world. We develop, produce and distribute more than 300 wholly and majority-owned pay-TV channels across Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, reaching over 1.6 billion viewing subscribers worldwide.
Purpose of the role:
OUR CLIENT is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed person for a full time job to lead Finance in Hungarian and cooperate with European Finance team.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AND PLANNING
- supervises the Hungarian accounting with full responsibility
- prepares monthly reports for the Group purposes: P&L, cash flow, balance sheet, analyses the data
- prepares annual budgets and periodic reforecasts consolidated and per channel, prepares budget and reforecast files
- prepares other ad-hoc reports
- Supervises and TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR the Hungarian office financial accounting processes led by Financial Accountant, makes sure that data is complete and correct(ACCOUNTING IS DONE INTERNALLY AND THERE IS NO OUTSCOURCED ACCOUNTING COMPANY).
- Supervises tax returns submission and settlement, manages external tax revisions
- delivers data for computing payrolls, makes sure the computation is made and received on time
- manages preparation of tax documentation for fiscal purposes
- supervises/prepares year closing: process of preparing and approval of financial statutory accounts
- cooperation with auditors (external and internal audits)
- Responsible for the proper functioning of internal control mechanisms
- implementation of company’s internal controls
- Streamlining internal processes
- Makes sure all corporate policies are properly applied
- Supervises HR administration tasks prepared by the accountant
- Cooperates with the outsourced payroll company
- Files contracts signed by the company
- Responsible for payment processes in the company
- Support to other departments in finance tasks
- PROACTIVE problem solver
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Finance in an international environment
- English at very good level in written and spoken
- Knowledge of Hyperion and Peoplesoft would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of MS Office ( Excel )
- Ability to work under the tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Deliver on commitments, responsibility for the performance of the entrusted work
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Easy adaptable to change
- Self confidence
If interested, please send your resume in English latest till 18th October 2016 to the email address below.
Please indicate the name of the position in the email subject: Finance Manager.
Please understand that only selected candidates will be contacted.