Do you like music? Do you have more than 3 years of experience as a controller and you know accounting also? Do you want to work in a flexible, international environment in the heart of Budapest? Would you like to work as a Finance manager at a well-known company?
If all your answers are YES, then apply now below!
We are looking for a music lover controller with accounting background for our reliable and multinational Client from the music industry.
This role is responsible for all financial accounting relating to corporate entities as well as ongoing business support and management reporting.
- Deliver monthly financials and commentary
- Ensure full compliance on cash management, fiscal accounting and control environment whilst enforcing the principles of global governance
- Ensure that Stat returns are completed on timely basis
- Take ownership and accountability for end to end financial accounting
- Responsible for the management of a small internal team together with external BPO
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed
- Proven hands-on experience of project and team management including overseeing systems development and process design.
- Proven experience of working with International accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work through problems logically and with perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, interacting effectively at all levels in business.
- Initiative, drive and strength of character.
- Ability to deliver in high pressure scenarios and to meet regular tight reporting deadlines.
- Highly flexible attitude towards working hours around key Finance deadlines.
- competitive salary package
- dinamic, funny and music lover team
- flexibility and career advancement opportunities