Our partner, who has a leading position in truck manufacturing, is looking for a senior professional with strong accounting and controlling background and proven track records in steering the business by increasing efficiency.
• Responsible for monthly closing of the P&L and BS as well as
the yearly budgeting process,
• Deals with banks if necessary to finance investments,
• Analyses and streamlines the efficiency of the production
• Analyses and reports detailed data per each truck produced
and prepares monthly reports on among others the costs per
• Compares the different production facilities and makes
• Upgrades the way of taking the material figures on the floor
• Drives reduction of working capital needs.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in accounting/controlling,
gained at manufacturing company,
• Experience in greenfield investments is an advantage,
• College/university degree in finance/accounting (chartered
accountant & tax advisor certification is a plus),
• Advanced business English knowledge,
• Strong analytical and logical mindset,
• Strong hands-on mentality,
• Good communication and organization skills,
• Understanding the manufacturing processes and the its
connections with accounting.
• Exciting environment with dynamic expansion,
• Opportunity to be really close to the business and make a
• Competitive compensation package