Finance Manager - West Midlands
Due to a retirement the position of Finance Manager has become available in an exciting and growing sales and management training company based in Coventry.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Finance Manager is responsible for carrying out all of the bookkeeping, accounting and reporting for MTD Training - turnover £1 million.
You will be responsible for all of the bookkeeping and invoice processing, management accounting, VAT returns, cashflow management and budgeting of the training company and also one other start company of the group until it expands (current turnover £70,000)
You will be required to manage the contracts of the company like insurance and service contractsas well as the HR database for holidays and sickness recording.
We currently use SAGE 50 and part of your remit will be to look into whether this remains the best solution to use for our requirements or move to a cloud based solution.
You will work alongside the existing Finance Manager for 1 month so there is a detailed handover and that you receive the appropriate training and induction into the role.
What are the skills required?
- Pro-active hands-on self-starter who is accurate and thorough
- Excellent team and people communication skills
- Good sense of humour and sociable
- A flexible approach with the ability to multi task
- Proven time management skills
- Quick thinking and analytical
- Understanding of the requirements of a growing SME
- Part-qualified/qualified accountant
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus laptop.24 days holiday.Great working conditions.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: FinManUkBc